- By law, smoking is not permitted anywhere indoors.
- Please do not take towels or bedding off the property. We do not supply beach towels so please bring your own.
- Feel free to use any of the shared outdoor spaces to relax. We ask that you leave any space you use tidy. Please use the bins provided for any rubbish.
- Please respect quiet hours (3pm - 5.30pm and 11pm - 7am) by keeping noise to minimum.
- Please do not move any furniture. This is a requirement of our liability insurance. If you require any furniture re-arranging, please contact us.
Check in / Check out
- Check-in begins at 14.00 on the day of your arrival. The day of arrival is considered a full day as far as the rate is concerned, regardless of time of arrival.
- Check-out must be complete by 12.00 on the day of your departure. Please make sure you have evacuated your apartment by that time so we can begin preparations for the next guests.
- If needed, whether you arrive before check in time or need to leave later that check out time, we are happy to store your luggage at the reception. You are also free to use any of the shared outdoor spaces.
- A later check out (by 18.00) can be arranged if possible. This will incur half a day’s charge and must be confirmed with us. It might not be possible to accomodate you if we have other guests arriving on the same day, however.
- Any departure later than 18.00 will be charged an additional full days rate.
- Cleaning of the apartments is carried out every 2-3 days between 10.00 - 13.00. This includes changing of towels and bed sheets, cleaning of surfaces, sweeping and mopping of the apartment.
- It does not include washing of dishes or tidying of guest’s belongings. To ensure a better clean of your apartments, please try to leave it in a tidy state.
- If you do not require cleaning on a particular day, please let us know.
You are welcome to bring your pets! However, to ensure other guests are not bothered and hygiene please follow these rules
- Ensure your pets are on a lead in any shared spaces on the property.
- Keep your pets with you at all times. Do not leave your pets alone on the property.
- Bring your own bowls for pet food / water. Please do not use plates or bowls from the apartments
- Don’t allow pets on the beds or furniture.
- Please pick up after your pets. Do not allow them to go to the bathroom on the property or make sure you remove any waste.
- Ensure your pets do not make noise that will disturb other guests.